August 5, 2009

Emma Watson's new teenage Line

By Ram

The 19-year-old actress is said to be fond of ethical clothes and this is exactly what she wants to work on. It is even reported that the teenage line might be launched later this year.

Emma is planning to do a photo shoot this month and wants the range to have a “casual rock feel”.

Besides, she has called on popular model Tafari Hinds to help her in this really not easy job for her.



She’s a big supporter of ethical concepts so liked the idea of this. There’s also a lot of interest from other influential brands since her success as the face of Burberry. Acting is always going to take priority, but she’s keen to branch out,” said a source close the actress.

However, the rumors haven’t been confirmed yet and probably Emma will again deny the information as she’s done it lately.

Let me remind you that some time ago the Internet buzzed about Watson’s intentions to launch her own line. The rumors turned out false.

The girl said:

I’m really not interested in doing it for my own ego. I’m not a designer.”

However she added:

If someone asked me to do something that was beneficial to a cause, then maybe I’d consider it, but not just (to be able to say) ‘Look at me! I’ve got my own line!’ (It’s) gotten so ridiculous.”

Well, let’s live and see what happens…

No comments: